Monday, April 21, 2014

Raja



"Don't waste paper," people told him, but Raja never listened.

"A King does whatever he wants," he laughed. "Cut all the trees to make paper and I will play with boats and planes."

The trees decided to teach him a lesson.

Next day, when Raja went to the forest, the trees held him in their branches, "Throw him up. He is our aero-plane. Then we will make a boat out of him."

He was tossed in air, and dipped in lake. Fear seized Raja and he apologized, "My acts would now be clean. My motto forever - Go Green."


This 99 word fiction is shared with Blogging from A to Z April Challenge - R.



19 comments:

  1. Wow a very good and inspiring post. A good lesson for Raja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good...
    Like a children's tale...
    With a moral to the story...
    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha I will read this to my kids when I have them. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah you know reminds me of those folk indian tales I used to read as a kid :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, good one Amrit. I could almost imagine the animated version of this :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. BTW Today is world earth day. Good one though, Raja ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wow!
    Very beautifully written :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a Panchatantra today ;) a good one, I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh!! Lot of paper wastage in Government offices.. Wish some punishment of this sort could actually be given to such people !!

    ReplyDelete