Thursday, April 03, 2014

Candy



"What's your name?"

"Candy."

And I fell in love with her.

The very next day I greeted her with roses. "So you love me, right?" she asked as if we were talking about the weather, and I, like an obedient weatherman, replied "Yes."

We got married the next day.

"How many kids do you want?" she asked. "Three," I answered.

We had a boy the following day, and two girls in subsequent days. So, in five days, we were a happy family.

"Now what?" she asked on the 6th day.

"What?"

"Wake up from your dream. 99 words over."


This 99 word fiction is shared with Blogging from A to Z April Challenge - C.



26 comments:

  1. Hahaha loved this surprise flavor Amrit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super. This is how it happens. Marriage, kids and the pinch of waking up from a dream - all in a day's work. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have fell in love with CANDY too. Who doesn't love Candy.
    One a serious note, This was funnnyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha this was awesome! Story over in a few days or 99 words :)

    Random Thoughts Naba

    ReplyDelete
  5. He he he...
    I loved this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Amrit How I felt that you are a serioos writer. You have woven a very hilarious story in 99 words. Kudos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was that a sugar candy? Muh mein daala aur gayab... :D
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha...ha this was really funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YESSS, it is about TIME to awaken. Before they have an ARMY of children
    Funny, Nice, and Good one. (I like these brief pieces, like "SHORT Canterbury Tales...)

    ReplyDelete
  10. crazy mercurial candy...!!!! so yummy waz it :p ;) :) <3

    ReplyDelete