Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's Raining Colors Tonight


It's raining colors
Tonight
Sprinkling across the horizon
I run along
Dancing on this rainbow
The bridge that I got to cross
To be in your arms, my love.

It's raining colors
Tonight
Painting the world red
And green, and blue
We chalk our destiny with stars
And play love games on the moon
Defying this law of gravity.

It's raining colors
Tonight
And it always will
As we swim across the waves
Hand in hand
The kisses sealed with faith
Promises, forever, together, ever-after.


This Poem is shared with Picture It And Write.










23 comments:

  1. M totally mesmerised ....woah guy...too gud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. When it rains colors, there is a rainbow on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love all of the imagery in this. The stars, rain, rainbows, love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful. Your words inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute<3
    Beautiful words and vivid imagery<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, really a delightful poem, I want that shower of colors reach my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. G.S.!! I love this!!! So beautiful, so lyrical, An incredible poem. :-) Makes me want to go dancing across waves...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful love poem,,,I like the lines
    "We chalk our destiny with stars
    And play love games on the moon" Actually I like it all. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely! you play with your imagination and it reflects in your words.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely beautiful...incredible composition. Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You paint a beautiful and romantic picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the third time now that stars and the moon and... well, two others involved night. So strange to me from a picture that is bright color being dropped into an autumnal daytime setting. Yet you all saw stars and night and I didn't. I'm so intrigued!

    I like the ternary form you created and how well you conformed to your pattern without losing the romance of your poem!

    ReplyDelete