Friday, October 31, 2014

Three



There were three of us - Jack, Selena and me. I didn't like the way Jack and Selena held each other, whenever we met outside the cafe. It burnt me from within.

I bought a revolver.

The next day's Daily featured the sensational murder of Jack.

"I love you Selena, so I had to kill Jack. Be mine please," I confessed to her.

She looked at me in horror, and started to scream. I realized I was running short of options. Two shots reverberated in the room.

The next day's Daily featured the sensational deaths of Selena and me, Juliet.



This 100 words Micro-fiction is shared with Friday Fictioneers.



22 comments:

  1. ohh! homo angle! nice and a very interesting take! last line is a sixerrrr! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational....few words speak so much! nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! lots of suspense and intrigue in few words...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last twist takes the cake, Amrit :) Loved that twist. Well written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent twist! Loved your ending.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol Juliet is always the fool :P Nice end! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow 2 homicides and a suicide in 100 words with a last word twist ! Bravo !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! A triangle. Very exciting!

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. 100 words of packed emotion!

    ReplyDelete