Saturday, June 30, 2012

Away from Bloggerland



That's what I have been forced to do - Stay Away From Bloggerland.

With my Personal Computer playing cruel tricks with me, rendering itself useless time and again, my hopes rest on an alternate system that I have managed for the time-being. However, this machine is a low end device and hence fails to serve all my purposes. I try to write now and then, as I did today, but with the sick net connection and the weird behavior of this machine, I can't go far. I am not able to view other blogs, and read the stories and haikus that my dear friends have posted in their spaces.

In a nutshell, I feel like a creature on the brink of extinction, with no company around.

I hope my PC gets back into life really soon, 'cause I am lacking the life that I so enjoyed on blogger.

Till then, trying to live my life the best way I can, playing guitar, reading books, and yes, office is always there to keep me occupied throughout the week :-)

Be in touch. I will be back soon (sooner than soon I hope).

Take care and keep blogging !!!


10 comments:

  1. What a situation ~ I hope you can fix it soon ~

    Keep on writing in the meantime ~

    Cheers ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going....ur PC will soon be OK.... after all its just a machine....the main thing is keeping yourself creative....Smiles..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss writing and reading posts. hopefully I can get back to it next week :-)

      Delete
  3. Hope your pc gets well soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing, am visiting your blog after 10 days i guess, and i already see its been completely revamped to include new header; one you created yourself rt? and an interesting story called shadow, and stats are up to new heights!!!
    keep up d gr8 work!!
    get well soon Mr. PC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nupur. I just thought of having a new header and created it. Hope you are enjoying SHADOWS. Do pray that my PC gets back in shape soon :-)

      Delete
  5. That just means maybe you'll have time to focus. I'll be waiting patiently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. And I hope I have done justice with SHADOWS :-)

      Delete