Sunday, February 15, 2015

Nemesis

(Image Source: http://ewallpaperhub.com)


you can't trace a frown
'cause I have learnt to hide
I'm tired of being good
baby, I will take you for a ride
I will cheat, I will treat
serve lies you think are true
I shall laugh, I shall mock
and leave you without a clue

I am good in being bad
and framing plots so devious
ah, if you trust me anymore
you will find me venomous
run, run, run
before it's too late
the escape is your key
of not cursing your fate

but wherever you go, you will find me there
I shall be your nemesis, forever, everywhere


This poem is shared with


41 comments:

  1. Very well defined Nemesis :D
    You sound so devilish here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't know any better, I'd say, "What? He had us all fooled! He's the DEVIL!" LOL! Nice take on the prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounded like Eminem's rap to me :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet poem,
    being a nemesis is hard but at least you are trying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. our do need to hold our fate close
    and claim victory at times of drama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...Just what the world needs....another stalker !

    ReplyDelete
  7. musical word flow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. However fast we run,true nemesis will follow us. Brilliant thought.

    ReplyDelete
  9. for what we do, there is consequences of course.
    perfect speed in word flow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well knitted words, enjoyed the read :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the easy going imagery.
    refreshing poem.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet you have fun with your nemesis,

    ReplyDelete
  13. powerful sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. the image on top gives us dark cheers instantly.
    love the speed of your word flow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my God..!
    This poem is something..!!
    What thoughts man..!!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  16. an award for you, from poetry rally,
    thanks for the participation.

    http://promisingpoetsparkinglot.blogspot.com/2015/02/hyde-park-thursday-poets-rally-week-80.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing poetry, the way you think makes you a powerful talent.

    ReplyDelete