Friday, August 08, 2014

Enticingly Sumptuous, Yet Again

It was a pleasure to emerge as one of the winners in Round 1 of 'My Beautiful Food' organized by Indiblogger in association of Borosil. As the Borosil hamper came knocking at my doors, I, along with my family, decided to cook and present the dishes in these Borosil beauties.

We cooked:

1) Fried Rice
2) Methi Chicken
3) Pomfret Bahar
4) Punjabi Chhole
5) Raita
6) Gulabjamun

And this is how it turned out to be:






















This is my official entry to 'My Beautiful Food - Round 2' contest organized by Indiblogger in association with Borosil.

Check out the official page below:
http://www.myborosil.com/



10 comments:

  1. This service of food is an art. Therefore it raises the level of human thought to a more lofty plain, like good music, painting, poetry. These pictures ARE poetry and music, and sculptures...An yesss, YUMMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decoration of the food is great... I wonder why you din't put larger pictures...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Manjulika ... I guess larger pictures would have been better ... but that's fine :-)

      Delete
  3. OMG, looks so yummy ... Congrats on you be one of the winners for round one ... I still like my Mata Mushroom the best ... have by now mastered to make my own ... and it is much like the dish I learned to love in my favourite indian restaurant, called "Indian Flame" ... good luck for round two, my friend ... am sure you will do just fine ... :) Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete