Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ted



"It must be tough, right?" I asked Ted one day.

"Yes man, it indeed is. I go for farming, then cook dishes and sell them to customers. Once I am done with these, I have to hunt down criminals."

Now that was exciting. Ted surely seemed to be a multi-talented individual, contrary to everything else that I had heard about him from others.

"How do you manage?"

"You got to have everything on your fingertips dude," he said, and then added, "I need your help."

"Sure."

"Please accept my Facebook game requests for Kitchen Scramble, Farmville and Criminal Case."


This 99 word fiction is shared with Blogging from A to Z April Challenge - T.



32 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA... Now that I did not see coming :D Good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like my husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. an interesting take on the alphabet t

    ReplyDelete
  4. GODDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh heh, the virtual bug bites hard :D the last line stumped me :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amrit, you wrote about yourself?? Niceeeeee :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, a good one! I had to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol , most of us are doing such multitasking
    T for Turbulence

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaa! !!!! I thought something was coming, but this was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too good a twist right at the tail end !! For a moment I was in love with Ted, until you unTed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahhaa please introduce Ted to T.E.D. talk - its more productive ;p

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehehe
    What a talent :D :P

    ReplyDelete